Re: [Mgs] contact cement remover?

To: "'Charles Hill'" <chillmog@sbcglobal.net>, "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] contact cement remover?
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:12:06 -0400
Charles:

It may be naphtha.  But, I used to buy it where I bought my auto paint.

I just did a Web search & found it: 3MT General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner
"Specially blended solvent which provides easy cleanup of most types of
adhesives, bugs, greases and oils, overspray, silicone, waxes and tars. Will
not harm most thoroughly cured automotive paint, vinyl or fabrics when
properly used."
It is available in quart size container.

Norm