Re: [Mgs] Take along tools

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Paul Root" <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Take along tools
From: "frank" <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 14:32:47 -0400
Just to indicate how things have changed in my old age. I once had a new
1974 B, bought it in Reno and immediately drove it across the country to
East Lansing, almost 3000 miles, and didn't have a single tool or spare with
me. Never had one problem. Today, I don't drive to the gas station without a
trunk/boot full of spares and my cel phone!
Frank K.