[Mgs] suggest, lock trunk MGB

To: ptrmgb@gmail.com
Subject: [Mgs] suggest, lock trunk MGB
From: Pete Groh <pete_groh@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:45:55 -0700 (PDT)
Paul  Pete Groh, Ellicott City MD   On your locked trunk,  i get the
digest version of the list.

If still no access, can send you a ring of pre-cut FS keys, single
sided keys. Will have to insert each key into the lock (the wafer/tabs
may be worn)

I assume you did have a key to work the lock, and now does not work.

I have a ring of both FT and FS keys that I send to car owners when
they have a locked glove box or trunk, and no key code number to refer
to when cars is purchased or keys are lost.
Main idea is to get the ring of keys back.
Kind regards
Pete Groh (KeyGuy)