Re: [Mgs] no start 77b

To: aproudfoot@nf.sympatico.ca, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] no start 77b
From: Bernd <1971mgb@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:04:59 -0400
I had a devil of a time solving that very same problem on my 71 B, in my case
it was the starter relay just aft of the fuse box, that slivery looking thingy,
after replacing it the car started up fine . Mind you that was after I had
taken out  and replaced three different starters, I lived and learned to enjoy
the "B" some more.