Re: [Mgs] VOLT METER

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] VOLT METER
From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:28:48 +0800
Tom,
I had the same problem on our 79B; probably due to the radio. I installed a
battery cut off switch behind the passenger seat and now just switch it off
when I park for very long. Problem solved.
This also gives added security against theft and trying to get to the
battery in case of an  electrical fire (BTDT).
Monte