Re: [Mgs] VOLT METER Pt2

To: <thgun@comporium.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] VOLT METER Pt2
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:09:41 +0100
Without those extras you will have to start disconnecting brown wires at
various places one by one until the drain vanishes, then follow what that
circuit feeds.  Make sure any courtesy lights including boot light (if you
have one) are being switched off when the car is parked.

Don't use a conventional trickle charger for long periods, it will evaporate
the electrolyte.  If you must use a charger for long-term use make it one of
the more recent conditioning chargers, these have electronics to sense battery
voltage and switch the charge on and off to suit.  But as I say the roadster
without extras and the V8 with a cut-off switch can stand for a month or more
without problems.

PaulH.