Re: [Mgs] mgb milage query, and webber carb. identity question

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] mgb milage query, and webber carb. identity question
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:09:51 -0700
While I am also a fan of dual SUs, I would not trash the DGV that bad.  When
properly set up, it is not a bad unit.   For sure it is better than the
penis Stromberg on a rbB.
If you choose to rebuild it pay close attention to the float setting and
which jets are installed.  Depending on who sold the unit it could well have
totally the wrong (too rich) jets.  If it still runs rich step the jets down
one size a time. (Idles and mains)
Have fun, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Rick
(Who used to sell Webers)