Re: [Mgs] 520bhp MG

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 520bhp MG
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:12:34 -0700
You wouldn't see that kind of performance from an electric car weighing
3000+ lbs (before the battery pack). The only reason that the Tesla is
capable of that kind of performance is that it is based on practically the
lightest platform made, the Lotus Elise/Exige.

As far as MG "still kicking", I am a little confused how this project is
related to the 'new' Chinese MG company, and how it has the right to use the
name. It seems to be a small private concern.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149