[Mgs] Clutch slave bleeding

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Clutch slave bleeding
From: "davewillner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:50:54 -0400
When bleeding the brakes on a 70, is it also necessary to bleed the clutch's
slave cylinder at the same time?  The clutch has about 13K miles on it and it.
I did bleed the brakes correctly and centered the pressure switch and they
seem to work real good, the brake check light switch had come on.  I didn't
recognize any signficant difference in the clutch pedal other than it seems to
be disengaging pretty close to the floor now, a little low I believe for a
clutch kinda still somewhat new? Thanks

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green