Re: [Mgs] Oil for Flat-Tappet Engines

To: Eric Markley <ericemarkley@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Oil for Flat-Tappet Engines
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:01:20 -0500
--===============0360462059==

  My MGB engine has Reddi-Sleeves on both ends of the crank and I
glooped the hell out of the tappet cover gaskets, et al,  when I built
it up, have been knocking my self out trying to stop the oil leaks over
the last few years.  It still "marks its territory."   I'm afraid if I
put synthetic oil in it, it will pour out as fast as I pour it in!  (G)

   CR