Re: [Mgs] June Sprints

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] June Sprints
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:23:11 -0500
We're heading up Friday morning. If driving goes as it usually does,
we'll get there just after Rich's morning session.
So there will either be nothing to do, or complete pandemonium to get
whatever fixed.

He always paddocks in the grass at the south end. Either up the hill
through the woods from the grid by turn 1 or 2. Or across the Sargento
bridge from the British Corral. Right around turn 4.

I haven't talked to him this week, so I still don't know which car
he'll have. Either the 77 Rabbit in all purple or the "new" 83 GTI in
green and purple. Last I heard, Bartel's hadn't finished the engine
for the new car.   I think he's number 5. The SCCA screws with him on
numbers from time to time.

He has a white canopy and a Dodge Van, that I can't remember the color
currently.

The GT-L EP, FP, GP, and HP race is Sunday morning at 10:30. Gonna be
the highlight of the weekend. :-)

Rich got us in a resort in Elkhart Lake so the kids will have a pool
etc. We're planning on hitting Siebken's some night, without the kids.
You have to say that, it is Wisconsin after all. :-)

See you at the Sprints!

Paul.