Re: [Mgs] Victoria British Gift Card charge

Subject: Re: [Mgs] Victoria British Gift Card charge
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:38:58 -0700
On Jun 20, 2008, at 2:49 PM, Carl French wrote:

> Can anyone give me a reason to shop with them after this?

No, but I couldn't give you a reason to shop with them before this.

On the other hand, Moss is easy to justify:  "Kelvin Dodd".

And to stop the reply from Ed, part of the reason why I buy things
from Moss is thus: Moss "has a presence" on the list, without pushing
that you actually buy things from them.  Low Pressure sales tactics
are highly appreciated.

Now, if only Moss would fix their website backend so it would email
me when things ship. :)

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.panix.com/~awhitema/MG/
'75 B (in pieces, at the painter)