Re: [Mgs] Back from the June Sprints

To: "Paul Root" <ptrmgb@gmail.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Back from the June Sprints
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:56:39 -0500
It was good to see you, Paul.  I stopped back during the lunch break, but
you guys were already packed up and ready to leave -- or at least Rich was,
maybe you had headed for home already by then.  I imagine it was time for
Rich to just enjoy the rest of the races.  I always liked it when my race
was over and I could finally just relax and watch the rest of the races with
nothing to do anymore.

I did miss Chris.  He must have packed up and taken off right after his race
ended.

You guys who are close and don't attend the Sprints are missing some good
racing.  Starting next year, the national run-offs will be held at Elkhart
Lake / Road America, as well.  That means the two biggest amateur road races
of the year will both be at RA.

Larry Daniels