Re: [Mgs] battery cables

To: "Don Scott" <DSCOTT1@sonoma-county.org>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] battery cables
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:21:10 +0100
That's one of those things that is taking originality beyond practicality,
IMHO.  The helmet type always give trouble after a few years of removing and
replacing as they expand and make a poor connection.  The bolt-up will never
suffer from that.  They were also moulded on so you will have to replace the
cables, not just the connectors, and in the case of the 6v-battery link cable
means finding one that includes the armouring as well.

Just my 2 penn'orth.

PaulH.