Re: [Mgs] Savvy Shopping: Park assist, pick-ups and MGs

To: <derek@vandivere.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Savvy Shopping: Park assist, pick-ups and MGs
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 09:49:05 +0100
Lots of stories of that here, like trucks going down little more than farm
tracks and getting stuck for 3 days before being towed out, people putting a
town name in (instead of a postcode) and ending up hundreds of miles away from
where they should be, and people getting stuck in fords in wet weather because
the sat nav didn't tell them the water was deep!  The sat nav companies claim
they can't take unsuitable roads out of the system, but if they can cope with
one-way streets I don't see why they can't take roads out altogether.

PaulH.