Re: [Mgs] unusual MGA

To: don <don@napanet.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] unusual MGA
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 05:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
Beautiful car! I like the black knock-off wheels, gives it a '50's hot rod look
that matches it's (assumed) performance. Very tastefully
done. But there IS some patina on the car - overspray on the engine number
plate! ;-)

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Engine Reinstalled...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dans76b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/