[Mgs] Unique car

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Unique car
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:38:06 EDT
HO..
A friend of mine has a very nice Uniquely American  British  hybrid known as
a 1954 Sallow -Dorretti for sale on eBay I've driven it and it  is really a
nice car..Unfortunately I'm sure it'll go for at least $25-$30K  possibly more
since it is probably one of the nicest Dorretti's still around  (only 273 were
ever built) The car looks like a Austin-Healey TR-4 and a AC  ACE...Or course
all disclaimers apply (Darn it! I wish it was  mine!)
Cheers,
Albert Escalante Central Coast British Car Club=Left Coast
Check it out at:
_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=130244476778_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=130244476778)

Read reviews on AOL Autos.