Re: [Mgs] What is this British car?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] What is this British car?
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:42:01 -0700
Oh yeah, I tried to figure that out once, many years ago, when they were
first aired. I suppose I should check out the DVDs from the library and
freeze-frame it to get a better look.

Other lovely vintage motors can be seen in the Jeeves & Wooster series
(Bertie drives an Aston Martin, I think), and the second incarnation of the
Lord Peter Wimsey series (the early Ian Carmichael version didn't budget
very many exterior scenes).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149