[Mgs] British car show in Portland end of August?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] British car show in Portland end of August?
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:32:59 -0600
Does anyone have information on a British car show in Portland Oregon
(NW USA) at the end of this month? I believe it is an annual event that
occurs every Labor Day weekend. My son mentioned it to me and it appears
likely that I will attend it this year. I am combining it in with a work
related trip to Seattle so I will be flying in (thus without British
car, just a rental of some kind).

Living in the more remote, less populated part of the US, I seldom make
it to car shows so I am not too familiar with them. In fact I have only
been to one which was the Colorado Conclave (2001?).

Anyway, I would be interested in what kind of schedule and events there
might be and if any other listers might be in attendance.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B