Re: [Mgs] Looking for a rebuilt Zenith Stromberg...or a Weber DGV

To: <MGALUVR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Looking for a rebuilt Zenith Stromberg...or a Weber DGV
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:02:17 -0700
Bill, when I purchased my '79 'B', it had been de-smogged and a new Weber
"Outlaw" DGES carb had been installed. This a 2-bbl, 38/38 carb. Once the
proper jets had been installed, it has been a wonderful carb setup. My
throttle response is great, and the gas milage is about 28 mpg on the
highway.

Howard in WA