Re: [Mgs] headlight relay set-up

To: mgs@autox.team.net, montejane@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] headlight relay set-up
From: mark.jones@exxonmobil.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:09:13 -0400
Monte,

I recently bought a headlight relay set-up from Eric Marshall,
limey@cablespeed.com, and did a write-up on the product for my local Club's
monthly newsletter, http://www.bluewaterbritishcarclub.ca/08Julyspan.pdf.
I am very happy with the relay system I received from Eric.  It took about
20 minutes to install and the increased brightness of the lights was
noticeable.  I am hoping to soon add one to my Spitfire as well..  I think
he is charging around $35 for his headlight relay set-up.

Mark
1973 MGBGT
1980 Spitfire

From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Subject: [Mgs] wiring distributor

I'm going to (finally) install a relay to protect my light switch after
installing halogen headlights and tail lights a few years back. Has anyone
done business with the following person, who offers complete kits for  MGs
for $75?
Steve Carrick
Advance Auto Wire LLC
8277 Woodpark Dr.