Re: [Mgs] Fireball ignition in Midget

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Fireball ignition in Midget
From: The Roxter <rocknatural@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:53:08 -0500
My friend has a Midget with the 1500 cc engine. About six months ago he
had a mechanic install the Fireball optical points replacement unit.
Now, the spark is intemittent. I clipped a wire from the battery
positive terminal directly to the coil terminal but the spark was still
intermittent. Then it just failed, no spark at all. I took the cap off
and made sure the ignition was turned on, but the little yellow light in
the optical sensor is not lit. Seems to me it should be lit. The three
wire connector from the module is connected well, but the light is not
lit.  Any suggestions?

-The Roxter