[Mgs] Kangol BLC seat belt cover decal/sticker help

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Kangol BLC seat belt cover decal/sticker help
From: "davewillner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:56:24 -0400
I've found a pretty good of Kangol seat belt hardware recently for the MGB.
The original buckles had broken tabs and some scuffs and cracks, but did have
the original BLC "Lift" decals on the buckle.  The ones I purchased have the
Kangol name "Lift" decals....Does anyone know a source when I could purchase
the orginal BLC Lift decals for the buckles?  Appreciate the help, thanks.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green
70 MGB BRG