Re: [Mgs] MGB Clock

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "MG List"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB Clock
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:35:40 +0100
Hi Larry,

I have a brand new official British Leyland accesory clock for the MGB for
sale.
It is not the U.K. Lucas, but the German Kienzle made.
Style fits with the chrome bumper dash and is ready to be equipped with a
typical MGB gauge lamp fitting.

Transportation and payment to be settled - I live near Amsterdam.

Cheers,

Hans