Re: [Mgs] Was Temp Sender, - Head Removal

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>,mgs-bounces@autox.team.net,"MG
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Was Temp Sender, - Head Removal
From: rolindsay@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:18:04 +0000
Good progress. I used heat, PB Blaster (or something like that) multiple times
and then a pair of vice grips to wind the studs out. The JBWeld works just fine
for minor repairs. JB Kwik, I've been told, sets up a little harder. I've used
it to rebuild a broken-out stud hole at the thermostat. That was years ago.

Rick
Ex-MGB owner

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T