Re: [Mgs] Off topic & good news - Yugo finally eliminated

To: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Off topic & good news - Yugo finally eliminated
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:04:38 -0600
I drove a YUGO GV for a lot of years.  Also towed it with all 4 down
behind my motorhome during several summer trips.  We put over 200,000
miles on that car and it was still running in 2004 when I sold it after
taking delivery of our Prius.  They called them Zastavas in Yugoslavia.
  Production was interrupted when NATO bombed Serbia and destroyed the
factory.

   Matt,I still have some engine parts, free, if you need some.

   CR