[Mgs] UPDATE for...

To: "MGs@Autox" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] UPDATE for...
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:33:40 -0600
the demise of Fisher Jones & services.

Folks, 1 of the Spridgeteers that lives close to Elizabeth & Fisher Jones
(and has been friends for years) has conveyed the following and asked me to
let you know.

<quote>
I spoke with E today, and the Memorial Service for Fisher will be Saturday
the 20th, at 2 pm, at their home in Comfort, Texas.
</quote>

I will be calling E. and will find out if there is a Charity she might
wish donations to go to and will let you know.

I now am asking for a Lister (or 2 -3 ??) to Forward this TO: MJB direct and
ask him to publish above on the other List(s?) that Elizabeth was on (Fisher
did NOT 'do' computers<G>).  I think she was on ShopOwners and may have been
on 1 or 2 other Lists.  Mark,
FWIW the subscription 'might' be as fisher@hctc.net ?!?!?
If you will let me know I will sub to those List(s) and then relay info
as I get it.

Fisher WILL be missed not only as a 'wrench' & a racer, but as a
GREAT gent.

Ed

PS:  Texas Charlie, if you can add to what I have please either tell List or
me direct.