Re: [Mgs] tranny Swaps

To: "'Oliver'" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] tranny Swaps
From: "Chad Cooper" <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 21:58:48 -0600
If I am not mistaken I don't think that will get you enough room.  It ends
up being easier to just pull the whole thing, rather than fight it.  It is
really hard to stab the main shaft into the clutch and get everything lined
up when dealing with all the weight of the tranny being in the wrong places.

Just my 2 pennies...

Coop'72 B