Re: [Mgs] engine reinstall

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] engine reinstall
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 08:00:27 -0800
Over the years I have done this job a bunch of times on both my own and
customer's cars.  All I can think of is if the input shaft of the trans in
not in the hole in the clutch plate the engine will stick too far forward.
How big a gap are we talking about here between the engine and trans?  1/2"
or 3"?