Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] Top Gear BS

To: "GUY DAY" <grday@btinternet.com>, "Spridgets List"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] Top Gear BS
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:09:12 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "GUY DAY" <grday@btinternet.com>
To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>; "Spridgets List"
<spridgets@autox.team.net>; "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 4:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Top Gear BS

If we are lucky, Tesla will either get an injunction and stop the show or,
they will sue the ass off Clarkson.  It was a deliberate attempt to fault
the car, they couldn't do it in the test track time so they faked it.
WELCOME to Top Gear........, you do believe everything you see don't you?

All the best for the New Year to ALL

Guy R Day

Finally, somebody understands why I was POed at these guys.  Tesla Motors is
a business that sells a product.  These "clowns" deliberately distorted the
product causing harm to Tesla.  Whether Top Gear is a serious car show or
simply entertainment, they should still get their asses sued off.

Larry Daniels