Re: [Mgs] List Down?

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] List Down?
From: James Schulte <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:20:28 -0500
I'll use the list. I'm currently looking for a nice Magnette or MG 1100 four
seat vehicle. I'm aware of the one 1968 Magnette on ebay currently. If any of
you know of another available, I'm in the market. Must not be a rust bucket. I
want to take my family of 3 in 1 MG vehicle to MG 2010 in Toronto. So it needs
to be at least a good driver.

Jim Schulte Aquatic Coordinator Souderton Area S.D. VP Bux Mont Swim
OfficialsEastern HS WP Officials Scheduler
 > From: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk> To: frankk12@verizon.net;
mgs@autox.team.net> Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:52:44 +0000> Subject: Re: [Mgs]
List Down?> > Last I had was 31st Dec. Very quiet these days, much more on the
Yahoo MGB> list.> > PaulH.> > ----- Original Message -----> > > Have not had
any posts for quite some time. Is the list down or am I down?>