Re: [Mgs] An Afternoon's Job

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] An Afternoon's Job
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:50:06 -0600
I'd believe it. There's not all that much to this. Unless you have
some hopelessly rusted manifold studs.

My boss of a few years ago got a Miata, and decided he had to have a
turbo or supercharger. Well, we settled on the supercharger,
and did that by himself in a day. Overall, I'd say he was pretty handy
in general, he knows his way around a toolbox.

Paul.