Re: [Mgs] I would SURE...

To: "Mgs@Autox.Team.Net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] I would SURE...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:06:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
To: Ed's Shop <shop@justbrits.com>; "Mgs@Autox.Team.Net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:05:04 AM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
To: "Mgs@Autox.Team.Net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 7:31 AM

<<Dang, Ed, 'permission denied'! What'd I do???>>

FIRST, not editing your 'reply/question' Dan !!!! Of course you MUST enjoy
getting bounce notices from:
Midgetsprite@Yahoogroups.Com
Bugeye@Yahoogroups.Com
Spridgets AND
Healeys@Autox.Team.Net
because you did NOT delete them from you reply???  And just WHY would you
think that I NEED 1 message direct to me PLUS the one on the MGs
List??  If you will notice the ONLY reply to your question will be the one
ON the MGs List.  You will NOT get a private one<G>!!  Geesh.

Second, I have no idea.  I re-checked with both Firefox and I.E.6.

So I guess the question needs to be 'what browser are you using' ??

Me

You seem especially nasty for so early in the morning, Ed.

Hung over or did you already start drinking?

Larry Daniels
LOL, Larry, fortunately, I know it's just Ed being Ed.....! Otherwise I would
have responded with something like
'AND the horse you rode in on!'.... Perhaps he was hanging out with Michael
Cain last night! ;-)

The link worked via the cut 'n paste method. Just didn't think to try it when I
first looked at it this am. Hadn't hit
the coffee yet.

Ed, BTW, Firefox 3.0.4.... And how do you know I don't subscribe to those other
lists?

Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer