Re: [Mgs] pulling engine

To: Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] pulling engine
From: James Nazarian <james.nazarian@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:20:29 -0500
FWIW I broke one of those studs once. The engine got hung up on
something and while trying to wiggle it free one of the studs snapped.
At that point the engine/mission fell back into the car and scared the
sh!t out of me.  This was while pulling the engine on a non- running
car I'd just bought so I can't vouch for the condition of the studs
prior.

  I'd probably done the same job a dozen times before on other cars
but ever since I use the front and rear head studs.

YMMV
James

Sent from my iPhone