Re: [Mgs] The day an MGA was admitted into the Concours Italiano

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] The day an MGA was admitted into the Concours Italiano
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:37:22 EST
I took my MGA Jamaican to the local Italian car day and parked it. It has  no
emblems on it at all except for the MG on the radio blanking plate and the
engraved MG on the knock off spinners.  The colour is right for early  Ferrari
and the styling fits right in.

It fooled quite a few people. It even fooled one guy AFTER I opened the
bonnet and exposed the GM 3.4 V6. He wanted to know when MG (it has that
engraved
on the upper plenum) used  a V6 Ferrari engine....

Bill

In a message dated 1/29/2009 11:27:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,