[Mgs] Very early tachometer for MGA

Subject: [Mgs] Very early tachometer for MGA
From: "Pat Harris - \"sammler\"" <sammler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:32:51 -0500
I'm trying to determine the year a certain tach would have been
installed and I know saw picture of the different versions which were
installed at the factory but I can't relocate the URL.  Help would be
gratefully appreciated.

The tach I want to id is significant in the following ways:
The face is dark and I'm guessing that it was originally a black color
0-60 only  - somewhat large light colored numerals ----  white?/gray?tan?
NO red line or "zones"
At the bottom, and widely spaced, are the letters   R  P  M   also a
light color -- position of letters   almost    6:30-6:00-5:30
There are bits of leather/vinyl stuck under the bezel; if original I
think that would indicate a Coupe ??

Thanks,
Pat