Re: [Mgs] Large Stash of NOS Lucas Parts

To: <frankk12@verizon.net>,"MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Large Stash of NOS Lucas Parts
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:39:42 -0500
This sounds like another stash in danger of disappearing.  I am
desperately trying to track down the assets of ALFA INSTRUMENTS &
MARINE SERVICES of Toronto that closed a while back.  Ted Sapieja had
about 2,000 sqft stacked up to the rafters of Lucas and similar
stuff, also comprehensive test and calibration gear

At 04:11 PM 2/21/2009, frankk12@verizon.net wrote:
>Thanks for the great heads up. I actually looked at everything on
>their site, it took a while. How many more warehouses of stuff like
>this exist? Every now and then one of these opportunities arises and
>most of us stand and watch the parade pass us by.  I would love to
>bid on many of the items but fear that by having them listed on ebay
>for me to bid on would only attract numerous bidders and the cost
>will end up exceeding the value of the item. The exceptions are the
>items that are NLA which command greater prices. It appears
>everything they have is NOS. Alas...
>Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski

Regards
Barrie