Re: [Mgs] Tire question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Tire question
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:43:51 -0800 (PST)
Thanks max.

I'm facing the need to buy four tires for my new project car.  Its a 1962
Triumph TR3b.  (Can I say the T-word here?)  It's the 72nd from last TR3 made!
This car is so nice and original that it isn't a restoration project but
rather, a preservation project.  The car has steel disk wheels and the original
tires were 550-15s (some sources quote 590-15).  $98 at CokerTire.  There are
radials that mimic that size (165-15) at CokerTire and surprisingly they're
only $135 each!

rick