Re: [Mgs] Fess Up

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Fess Up
From: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:09:41 -0400
Guess I have to add my story, too, to this nonsense thread.

Years ago, many years ago, my SO and were driving through Oregon after
having gone from Boston to Montreal to British Columbia up the ALcan
Highway for awhile and back through Washington -
Oregon-Chicago-Cleveland to return to Boston. Oregon was clothing
optional. Last time my SO and I were topless in public...lotta fun in
a Mustang, top down, too.

But then, it was a different time.

Bill