[Mgs] Tube Shock Conversion for MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Tube Shock Conversion for MGB
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 22:15:41 -0500
Bert,

I'm puzzled. The conversion consists of bolts and two right angle brackets.
Simple metal stamping. No welding required. You might have had a defective
kit. BTW. The C comes with tube shocks on the front, so no kit was required,
just replaced the factory shocks with Spax.

I'm not sure how to apportion the better handling, the Spax shocks, the
uprated roll bar, or both. I just know I was satisfied with the result.

Yes, I am looking for the cost savings, but also to get more modern shocks.
Too bad the front kit for a B is much more complicated and expensive.

Jack

Message: 1