Re: [Mgs] list

To: "00 - MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] list
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:15:03 -0500
OK, Ed (AKA Mr. Tact) was right.  I looked under the Lucas Oil Additives as
we were talking about, but instead Ed was talking about a break-in formula.

Now, despite Ed's solution, read the FAQ cited below from somebody who
actually knows what he is talking about regarding supplements that
over-boost the ZDDP levels.  Mr. Navarro specifically addresses this subject
and warns pretty strongly against doing this.

http://lnengineering.com/oil.html#Z13

If you are concerned with this subject, read the entire article and then
make an informed decision.