Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Re: Fuel Pump Replacement - Now Blockage?

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Re: Fuel Pump Replacement - Now Blockage?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 11:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, I have blown through all of the lines. No blockages at all. There was
plenty of fuel in the line between the
pump and the filter, as it backed up into my mouth when I first blew through it
(prior to unhooking the line at the
filter)..... I ordered a new filter even though this one isn't blocked. I don't
recall ever changing it before, so.....
I am thinking that I am going to just try and start the car and see what
happens. The motor is humming, there
are no blockages, so it should work.

My next problem is the starter but I think I have diagnosed that as well.
Separate post for that.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer