[Mgs] GOBMC car show, Missouri

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] GOBMC car show, Missouri
From: "David F. Darby" <ddarby@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:00:12 -0500
I thought I should mention our annual All-British show in Carthage, Missouri
(US). It is 24-26 July, 2009. You can find a registration form, which has a
schedule of events here: http://www.gobmc.org/

Just click on "Tenth Annual GOBMC All British Car & Cycle Blowout," for a
PDF registration form.

Carthage is on US highways 71 and 96 (old Route 66), in southwest Missouri,
140 miles south of Kansas City, 60 miles west of Springfield, and within
cannon range of Joplin, Missouri. Hope some of you will consider coming. It
is a fun weekend.

Regards,

David