[Mgs] Four post lift (not LBC specific)

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Four post lift (not LBC specific)
From: "Steve Walker" <Walkersteve@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:16:54 -0400
I have used this four post, free standing lift for ten years as winter
storage for my (recently sold) '78 MGB. Someone on this list said they would
be interested if it came up for sale, but I've lost the e-mail (probably 2
years old, from Tennesse, I think). So, it's available, works for MGB's (LBC
content), and is in MA. Please respond off list if interested, and I'll send
you a website link with pictures and info.

Thanks

Steve Walker

ex- 78 MGB LE   :-(