[Mgs] Help in Chicago?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Help in Chicago?
From: "Craig Tufty" <craig@ctufty.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 13:51:10 +0000
Hello Group:

On my journey to Chicago from Alexandria, Virginia mid morning on 7/30/09 I
blew a tire on my 72 B (completely destroyed the tire / the wire wheel is fine,
{spare tire image attached}) just East of Alexandria, Indiana. I had a spare
and have replaced the blown tire. I made it to Glen Ellyn, Illinois  without
any further complications.  Whew!

My question is this:  Does anyone  know of a good source for a spare tire in
and around Glenn Ellyn?  I plan on being at a friends place all weekend Friday
- Sunday (for a 2 day  soiree that 5 of my HS buddies and I engage in every
year).  I will, hopefully, be driving back home (Alexandria, Virginia) on this
coming Sunday or Monday depending on whether or not I can round up a spare.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you do attempt to contact me, please try email first. Stick shifts are tough
to negotiate when your right hand is holding a cell!

Thanks.

Craig Tufty
2301 Cheshire Lane
Alexandria, Virginia 22307