Re: [Mgs] Alamo Beige MGA

To: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Alamo Beige MGA
From: <melfrankus@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 15:06:42 -0400
Fellers and Gals:  I don't have an opinion on the color or colour of anyone
else's MG.  But I do have an observation:  If AB is a color which few posters
have ever seen and even fewer posters actually own, why is this such a topic of
interest to so many people?  If you really want to see outrageous colour on a
car, try my neighbor's FX35 infiniti.  It is bright pumpkin orange.  He drives
it with a sack over his head so no one knows woh he is.  He has no idea what
color Alamo is but he would gladly take it...../Mel   71BGT teal (which is Duke
blue)