Re: [Mgs] Stance question

To: "Jim Tinkham" <jltinkham@dishmail.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Stance question
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 17:00:26 -0600
Same thing with my 72B a few years ago, also painted black tulip at body
shop. When I replaced the rear springs, I also ended up with the high
lift. I then bought the rear spring lowering kit - should lower it about
1.5". I think Moss and resellers have it. In the end, you should be able
to measure from the bottom of the chrome strip to center of the wheel
and all 4 should measure the same distance, somewhere around 13-14"

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B
73 B