Re: [Mgs] THEY GOT IT RIGHT! and trivia quiz

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] THEY GOT IT RIGHT! and trivia quiz
From: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:47:46 -0500
This is what I get for not looking at my e-mail for 24 hours. I miss out
on winning a contest.

No, really. Go to http://nylon.net/sabrina/index.html

Sabrina was the British answer to Jayne Mansfield complete with more
pronounced torpedoes than Jayne but I'd say equal acting capabilities.
The bumper was named after her for quite obvious reasons.

My first MGB was a Sabrina car. One thing I discovered quite early was
the advantage of being able to keep a beer on the bumper while the front
was jacked up. Helped me to keep abreast of the subject at hand.

You know I had to do that.

I seem to remember The Goons making reference to her in at least one of
their shows. The audience got the reference easily enough.

Glenn