Re: [Mgs] Headlight

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Headlight
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:00:12 -0500
At 06:07 AM 8/26/2009 -0700, Dan DiBiase wrote:
>I need to get a new headlight for the B. The low beam is burned out
>on the driver's side. Anyone running anything
>other than a standard sealed-beam? I plan to purchase it at my FLAPS.

Sylvania or GE halogen sealed beams from your local discount
department store for under $10 each.  They will light up a stop sign
from half a mile away in the dark.  Try these first, and you may
never justify the cost of anything more expensive.  I don't know if
you can even buy the original type incandescent sealed beams any
more, but it would be a waste of money if you could.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com