Re: [Mgs] value of removable MGB hardtop?

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>, "MG Digest"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] value of removable MGB hardtop?
From: "dannyvarnado" <dannyvarnado@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 18:43:24 -0700
David,
I'm in the process of restoring a factory hardtop, or what I thought to be
one. It has a round indentation under the rear window with no "W" and I
didn't see a pencil serial# under the trim.
I made new brackets out of 1/8" x 1/4" bar stock for the side windows.
Not to difficult to make and they work well.
Danny V.
'58 MGA
'76 MGB V6